Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gregg Bissonette Clinic - West L.A. Music 7/30/09


Gregg is THE funniest, most genuine guy I have ever met.
Very Entertaining & Informative with a great tribute to Stewart Copeland.
I was honored that Gregg mentioned me in his clinic when he said I'd seen Billy Cobham there twenty years prior.
It was so great to see my buddy Gregg. He gave me as signed copy of his DVD.
Kathy Gregg's Sister was there taking pictures.
Where's Bud ? I asked. Gregg threw his arms around me and said
" He's Gone to Heaven to be with my Mom and you know, my Dad Thought the World of You, Wil "
Gregg passed along Bud's great advice: "There will always be someone younger, faster and better lookin'. So, just be cool, get along with everyone and do your best."

Bud Bissonette R.I.P. Oct 21, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment